Honestly don’t wanna go on anymore(a rant) - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Honestly don’t wanna go on anymore(a rant)

Just need to get this off my chestHey I’m a senior in hs who from my January of junior year has lost 85lbs lost it by cico and lifting 4 times a week I was 5’4.5 and 250lb last year now I’m 5’6 165 so I’m definitely not skinny yet but I look a lot better but I have loose skin around my chest which makes my man boobs look worse than they did before so now instead of having a 46 inch waist and giant man boobs I’m at a 34 inch weight with smaller man boobs that hang because of all the loose skin. I’m being honest I lost all this weight because I wanted a girlfriend and after all this not one girl has noticed I’ve had my guy friends say I look great but I don’t get any notice from girls. I’ve actually had 2 girls this week tell my friends I’m ugly( which led to this breakdown and this post) I just wanna give up I’m gonna die alone what’s the point of keep losing weight... I just don’t know what to do

submitted by /u/fatkidthrowaway19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36eF3ZI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot