Food Exchange Help - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Food Exchange Help

Hey all! In my efforts to lose the weight and get better at this whole "healthy living" thing, I'm wondering if you all have some good suggestions on easy-to-swap replacements for the following foods I have issues letting go. In your health journey, have you had to replace any of the following and, if so, what have you found works best?

-Energy Drinks (Full Throttle): I don't actually need the "energy" in Full Throttle; it's just a habit to have one as "breakfast".

-Pretzels/chips/salty snacks

-Subway sandwiches (an easy lunch)

-Coca-Cola

-Pasta (I'm a huge pasta fan. Penne, spaghetti, etc.)

-Cheesecake (I make wicked awesome cheesecake from scratch...)

(As a little extra information on what I'm trying to go for, I'm working to limit total caloric intake, and I'm also trying to really go low-carb/kinda-keto) Thanks in advance, everyone!

submitted by /u/jake429
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BJAvfx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot