Getting back on track? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Getting back on track?

Hey all, I'm in a bit of a rough patch right now where I just can't make myself care anymore. The past few weeks have been full of coworker farewell parties, birthdays, etc., and way too often (read: almost every day) I've managed to sabotage myself and fall into a bingeing pattern. I had lost 20 pounds, was running, tracking my food, making decent eating choices, but now everything's just turned into a giant clusterfuck that I'm having an embarrassing amount of issues turning around.

So I guess what I'm asking is, how do you reset yourself, and get back on track? I miss the way I was, but I'm having such a hard time going back to it, and am just digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole.

Thanks for any advice you have <3

submitted by /u/Withtwoells
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PkE83I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot