Losing weight too rapidly? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Losing weight too rapidly?

So 2 weeks ago I decided to finally commit to losing weight and getting in shape again when I hit 200lbs. My goal is getting to 145 in a year, which is hard because I travel every week for work and my job reimburses my meals and it's hard to always eat healthy everywhere I go. I decided to track my food with an app which really got me thinking about what I eat (drinking coffee black, not eating fries or too much bread, etc). When I got home after week 1 I weighed myself and i lost 8lbs in one week, I was very busy and went to the gym once. Week 2 I lost another 6lbs. I was told that it's potentially very unhealthy and I figured 1-3lbs a week was a good goal. Is this kinda normal or is it something to get checked out for? I've gone from eating ~2500 calories per day, not counting, and getting a few beers a few days a week to limiting myself to 1500 calories and have had 1 or 2 beers all week. I'm already proud of my progress and will start going to the hotel gyms more, but is the rapid loss something to be concerned about?

submitted by /u/incrdbleherk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31HzMX2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot