I never would have did this before - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I never would have did this before

Hey guys, this is my first real post here and I’m not gonna go deep into my story, just a little background and how I’m kicking the freshman 15s ass. So I’m currently a sophomore in college (M19 SW:300+ CW:233 GW:220), and I’ve been losing weight since February! Last year I definitely took part in the freshman 15 damn near double that!! All of the fast food places that were nearby my dorm were was next to (Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Panda Express, McDonald’s, BurgerFi, canes + more) ALL within a 1-5 minute walk. I ate so much that I surpassed 300lbs that first semester!!! Since last semester February I changed my diet and started working out and it’s been a blast Anyways what I did today (which I NEVER would have just last year) was skip out on our student govs potluck... there was SOOO much food, from Oreo balls, fries, cookies, candy, and so much more lol but I didn’t touch ANY of it and I’m honestly pretty proud of myself!! It’s so weird because exactly a year ago I would have downed like 2 plates and tried everything and instead I just had unsweet tea! Just wanted to share this because I really have no one to seriously talk to about my goals and it kinda sucks so I think I’m gonna start being more active here, but yeah that’s my short story of how my whole life basically did a 180!!

submitted by /u/outofparadise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ovpews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot