I need help - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

I need help

I need help losing weight. I have a friend who’s a photographer and she has me and kids “model” for her. We’ve been taking pics with her for a year and a half and it’s just been progression photos of me getting bigger and bigger. I need to lose weight. I need to be healthy for my kids. I need to be around for my kids. I would guess I’m over 225 by now. I’m 5’3.

The biggest problem is my husband has been doing a kitchen remodel. No big deal right? It’s been going on since Christmas of last year. We do not have a kitchen or living room. Haven’t had one for almost a year. As you can imagine, we eat out way too much. And any food that I am able to make is frozen and cooked in a microwave or a pizzaz pizza turn table. I finally convinced him to let me spend the twenty bucks on a crock pot last week. So I’ve made two meals in it that have lasted for the week.

I know the biggest component to losing weight is all in what you eat and what I’m eating is crap. I take a salad for lunch everyday or ramen or a cup of mac&cheese and a soda. I know I can eliminate the soda easily because I do love water. I easily drink about 60-100oz of water a day. I drink half a bottle of water when I wake up and the other half after my shower. Drink one on my drive to work. I eat a special K breakfast bar for breakfast everyday. I feel like I don’t do bad with the breakfast lunch part during the work week. It’s dinner and the weekends I just screw myself and body.

I don’t know where to start. I don’t know what to do. I just know it’s been time to make a change and I need to do it. I’ve never changed the way I eat to help being healthier. I know it’s going to be hard and I’m going to mess up.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/avp2526
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qRsMdp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot