My scale broke and I need to replace it. What should I get? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

My scale broke and I need to replace it. What should I get?

I had an EatSmart scale that gives your weight and some other fancy metrics, but this morning the readings were all over the place-- -2lbs, -5lbs, -10lbs, +5lbs, +15lbs, etc. So now, I'm looking for a replacement scale and was hoping to hear some recommendations from some actual users and not all the hijacked Amazon posts. I do prefer a digital scale and I like the idea of having other metrics. I know that accuracy of metrics are generally not as reliable, but I'd prefer consistent readings to get some sort of baseline, if that makes sense. If the scale could sync measurements with apps (Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and Samsung would be my requirements) over Bluetooth &/or WiFi that would be great. I've considered Fitbit's Aria, but it's so pricey--so if anyone has it, is it worth it? Sorry for such a long post and thanks for all the suggestions.

submitted by /u/midnightlover9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WpAoQ2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot