Old habits die hard. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Old habits die hard.

I’m in Dallas. It’s been a long week (the area I live in was impacted by the tornado Sunday night , just got power back yesterday) and I’ve been doing good since Tuesday. Monday was a different story.

But right now all I wanna do is go get some Cheetos, lay in bed and watch a movie. It’s raining again and kinda dreary. That’s my default behavior for days like today.

But instead I’m gonna go clean up til it’s time for the gym. It’s hard breaking old habits but I want this too bad to keep starting over. Been playing with the same 5 pounds for months and I wanna keep building momentum. It’s going to be hard as hell to break a lot of bad behaviors but I know I can do this. One day at a time.

submitted by /u/booksabillion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JmsMIy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot