Struggling - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Struggling

Hi everybody. I'm very overweight for my height. My BMI is not great I'm 5"1 and I think last time I checked I was 230lbs. I need to lose weight for my own health. I have a lot of health conditions already and obesity is just exacerbating them.

I've tried before and did lose around 4 stone (I don't know that in pounds sorry) but I struggle with mental health and I have a really bad relationship with food which I've found extremely difficult.

I am struggling with an eating disorder. I am also visually impaired which makes cooking food difficult and the extra effort just feels like too much sometimes. I have a hard time exercising because of my joints being hypermobilem. I can't walk far without pain and use a cane so I'm not able to exercise beyond very limited walking.

I'm also struggling as I'm a picky eater. I could list on one hand the amount of vegetables I like. The only fish I like is Tuna and Salmon. I'm not a fan of many meats, and eat mostly chicken dishes and potato dishes. Of course I know this isn't healthy. It seems no matter what I do I stay the same or put on more weight. The only time I post weight is when I had soup for every meal, which isn't realistic or healthy. I often only have one or two meals a day which I know sets me up for failure and causes my body to store god as fat when. Finally eat again.

TLDR: i have an eating disorder and limited mobility as well as being a picky eater. This is making losing weight hard

submitted by /u/xenaaaaa13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PnYQ2R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot